Process Mapping Associates Inc. possesses the skill, experience and methodology to map and analyze a wide range of business and operational processes in any sector, industry or organization. We are committed to map your business processes efficiently and economically with a view on process improvement.
Our list of services include the following, which can be done on your site or remotely via webinar.
Construct the following types of process maps in a cross-functional or swim lane methodology using Microsoft Visio of iGrafx:
Perform process analysis:
- Gather, analyze and summarize process related metrics including cycle times, activity times and frequencies
- Identify inefficiencies and constraints such as bottlenecks, redundancy and duplication
- Reveal control points and elements of risk
- Identify issues and gaps
Facilitate process mapping and improvement sessions to help:
- Brainstorm ideas and potential solutions
- Design future-state processes
- Uncover major and "quick-win" process improvement opportunities
- Resolve issues and gaps
- Plan change
- Procedures or work instructions
- Training manuals, user guides or job aids
- Process maps prepared by others by identifying errors and omissions to improve accuracy and re-format to improve clarity or understanding.