Process Mapping Associates Inc. is a consulting firm established in 2001 that specializes in assisting companies and organizations to articulate, map, document and analyze their business and operational processes with a view on process improvement. Our approach to process mapping and consulting will help you:
- Find out how your processes work and why they behave the way they do
- Identify "quick-win" process improvement opportunities, bottlenecks and gaps
- Establish performance objectives
- Reveal opportunities to standardize processes
- Document best practices, standard operating guidelines and procedures
- Jump start and foster your business process improvement, redesign or reengineering initiatives
In addition, we provide process mapping training and mentoring services to help your organization develop and grow your own internal professional practice.
Our process mapping methodology is intuitive and can be used in a variety of sectors including industrial, commercial and institutional. We have experience in the following environments:
- Call Centres
- Back Offices
- Front Office
- Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- Information Technology
We strive to construct process maps efficiently, effectively and economically to enable your organization the ability to start using them immediately while maintaining budgetary and project constraints. Our process maps capture the relevant variables - who, what, where, when and how - in a simple format that requires minimal training to understand.
We can help your organization find ways to work smarter, not harder.